UZ50 Beveling Machine
UZ 50 Beveling machine is well adapted to bevel hard materials such as stainless steel, Hardox or Domex, it also works well for softer materials. The machine can be equipped with a 3-D Manipulator, which enables you to rotate the phase machine for machining the underside of the workpiece, the 3-D manipulator is equipped with 4 wheels. The 3-D manipulator allows the floor to be uneven as the phase machine "floats" in its suspension in the 3-D manipulator. The 3-D manipulator also allows you to get a stationary machine that you can equip with a device for small and thin workpieces.
- Beveling is done through milling
- Beveling angle is steplessly adjustable between 15°-30°
- Maximum beveling width is 62mm and is achived at an angle of 15°. At an angle of 45° a beleving width of 50mm is obtainable.
- Material thickness that can be machined are 7-70mm
- The electrical cabinet is dust and shavings safe and equipped with all the necessary safety devices.
- The minimum width of material that can be machined is 100mm (requires the 3-d manipulator and a device for small workpieces)
- Minimum length of material that can be machined 200mm (requires 3-d manipulator and a device for small workpieces)
- The milling head has 5 indexable inserts, the spindle motor has a power of 4000W/li>
- The feed device has two 120W motors which drive the respective feed wheels
- The total weight of the machine including the 3-D manipulator is 175kg.