UZ20 Beveling Machine
UZ20 is a powerful beveling machine suited best for small and mid-sized work pieces.
- Beveling is done through milling
- Beveling angle is adjustable between 30°-60°
- Maximum bevel width is 28mm and obtained at 30°. At phase 60° angle a maximum bevel width of 21mm is obtainable.
- Material thicknesses between 3-100 can be machined
- The machine can process steel, cast iron aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper, etc.
- If the machine is supplemented with an additive for pipe chamfering then pipes can also be chamfered
- The milling head has 7 indexable inserts and its speed can be adjusted steplessly between 1800-5000rpm
- The speed of the feed device can be regulated between 0.65-1m / minute
- Machine weight: 360kg
- Machine size: 800x1200x1650 (mm)
- Support tables are available for purchase if you have longer workpieces.
- Equipment for chamfering pipes.